- Quality Assured: The seeds eventually sprout and grow into fresh herb plants. Kraft Seeds brings hand-picked, top-quality natural and fresh seeds to your home garden! These seeds have a germination rate above 70%.
- How To Germinate: 1) Take Kraft Seeds seed tray and fill it with potting soil mix. 2) Moist the soil using Kraft Seeds water sprayer. 3) Sow the seeds on the tray and place them under the sun, covered with a plastic sheet. 4) Spray the soil daily with water and allow the seeds to germinate in 2 weeks. 5) Transplant the sapling into pots and/or your garden once they sprout. The package includes a basic user manual.
- Use Case: These seeds are easy to cultivate in soil, as they are provided in ready-to-use condition. They are simple and ideal for gardeners to grow their dream gardens.
- Benefits: Growing fruits and vegetables at home has many advantages, including fresher and tastier produce, higher nutritional value, the ability to try a wider range of varieties, and environmental benefits. Growing your own produce can be a rewarding and enjoyable hobby, and it allows you to have fresh, homegrown fruits and vegetables that are free of chemicals and additives.
- One-stop Shop for All Gardening Needs: Kraft Seeds offers 120+ varieties of premium seeds for flowers, vegetables, fruits and herbs. The seeds are suitable for both home gardeners and professional growers. Kraft Seeds is committed to harvesting seeds from plants grown using sustainable practices.
Specification: Kraft Seeds Fresh Spinach and Coriander Seeds for Home Gardening (2 Packets , 16gm ) Organic Green Leafy Vegetables Seeds for Outdoors and Pots |…
8 reviews for Kraft Seeds Fresh Spinach and Coriander Seeds for Home Gardening (2 Packets , 16gm ) Organic Green Leafy Vegetables Seeds for Outdoors and Pots |…