- Sustainable Coconut Coir Brick – Also called Coco Coir Brick, TrustBasket Cocopeat is a perfect way to add nutrients and help retain moisture in plants for longer. It reduces soil compaction and provides a great environment for beneficial microorganisms to grow.
- Best for growing plants – An excellent soil amendment that is ideal for all types of indoor potted plants and outdoor gardens. Being an organic medium it has a high Cation Exchange Capacity allowing nutrients to be absorbed and released to the plants according to their need.
- Best for growing seedlings – Cocopeat sets up a suitable environment for all types of vegetables, herbs, fruits, and flower seeds to germinate. The lightweight and fluffy texture allows better aeration for optimal seed germination.
- Promotes healthy root growth – Cocopeat absorbs water instantaneously, providing immediate hydration for better root growth. It increases the porosity of the potting mix which aids plants to absorb more oxygen, and prevents root rot.
- Multiple uses – Ideal for organic gardening, hydroponics, composting, worm bedding, and as a mushroom substrate. Moreover, coco coir makes a fairly good substitute for peat moss. It provides all benefits that peat moss does to the plants.
Specification: TrustBasket Cocopeat for Plants (5kg) | Expands Upto 75 litres of Powder | Garden Soil | Hydroponic Plants, Kitchen Gardening and Terrace…
8 reviews for TrustBasket Cocopeat for Plants (5kg) | Expands Upto 75 litres of Powder | Garden Soil | Hydroponic Plants, Kitchen Gardening and Terrace…