- Enhances Greener Foliage – Adding Epsom Salt to your plants will add a crucial element called magnesium that increases the chlorophyll production in the leaves, which is highly necessary for retaining the green colour in foliage.
- Promotes stronger seedlings – Epsom salt helps the plants as a dominant boost right from the germination. It helps with the seed germination by strengthening their cell wall and increasing the rate of germination.
- Enhances Absorption Rate In Plants – Epsom Salt helps the plant roots to absorb essential nutrients like N, P and S. It improves their absorption rate naturally from the soil.
- Protects From Transplant Shock – Magnesium Sulphate prevents seedlings or plants from wilting when they are transplanted from the seedling bed or greenhouse to the ground/ actual pots. It prevents plants from rapid environmental changes during transplantation.
- High Yields – It enhances plants (Tomatoes, Peppers, Roses, etc.) to produce optimal and healthier fruits and improves flower blooming. You just need to sprinkle Epsom salt once per week to get high yields.
Specification: TrustBasket Epsom Salt (1 KG) for Plant Growth & Development |Contains Magnesium Sulfur | Water Soluble Plant Fertilizer | Prevents yellowing of…
8 reviews for TrustBasket Epsom Salt (1 KG) for Plant Growth & Development |Contains Magnesium Sulfur | Water Soluble Plant Fertilizer | Prevents yellowing of…