- Quality Assured: The seeds eventually sprout and grow into beautiful Marigold plants. Kraft Seeds brings hand-picked, top-quality natural and fresh seeds to your home garden! The package contains 1000 seeds. These seeds have a germination rate above 70%.
- How To Germinate: 1) Take Kraft Seeds seed tray and fill it with potting soil mix. 2) Moist the soil using Kraft Seeds water sprayer. 3) Sow the seeds on the tray and place them under the sun, covered with a plastic sheet. 4) Spray the soil daily with water and allow the seeds to germinate in 2 weeks. 5) Transplant the sapling into pots and/or your garden once they sprout. The package includes a basic user manual.
- Sowing Season: Sow Marigold seeds in summer or winter. Once the seeds have germinated, they will typically develop their first set of true leaves.
- Benefits: Growing flowers in your garden improve air quality, provides medicine, offers a sense of accomplishment, expresses creativity, and adds fragrance. They also provide nectar for pollinators and can improve the overall health of your garden ecosystem. These decorative, colorful, and attractive flowers add beauty to your indoor and outdoor gardens. In addition to their use in gardens, they are also popular cut flowers.
- One-stop Shop for All Gardening Needs: Kraft Seeds offers 120+ varieties of premium seeds for flowers, vegetables, fruits and herbs. The seeds are suitable for both home gardeners and professional growers. Kraft Seeds is committed to harvesting seeds from plants grown using sustainable practices.
Specification: Kraft Seeds African Marigold Flower Seeds (1 Packet ,Mix 1000 Seeds) |Outdoor Flowering Seeds for Home Gardening | Natural and Real Planting Seeds…
8 reviews for Kraft Seeds African Marigold Flower Seeds (1 Packet ,Mix 1000 Seeds) |Outdoor Flowering Seeds for Home Gardening | Natural and Real Planting Seeds…