- For Agriculture: Epsom salt – helps seed germination, makes plant grow bushier, produces more flowers & increases chlorophyll production . It also provides vital nutrients . Tasty Vegetables – Modern Vegetables have been bred to produce massive fruits and yields when compared to the size of the plant.
- Lawn & Grass – Epsom salt helps grass with a healthier and greener look, and assist grass roots to grow stronger to withstand effects from the environment.
- For Relaxation & Pain Relief – helps to relieve muscle aches, relieve aching feet, muscle tension , inflammation in joints, cleanse pores, flush out toxins, and detoxify the skin.
- Application: Foliar Application – Take 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt / litre of water , mix well & Spray directly on the leaves ; Soil Application – Apply 20 grams of Epsom salt at the Root zone ( per plant ) once in 15-20 days.
- BENEFITS INCLUDE relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating colds and congestion, drawing toxins from the body
Specification: SAPRETAILER Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulphate Fertilizer for Plants 1 Kg
8 reviews for SAPRETAILER Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulphate Fertilizer for Plants 1 Kg