- Perlite encourages quicker germination than any other growing media. You can experience quick seedling growth. It can be used by mixing with peat moss,or use as potting soil. You can also use it solely to germinate seeds.
- Perlite soil is inorganic, inert, and sterile. It naturally contains the different minerals which are essential for the growth of the plant. Being inorganic it is free from weeds, diseases, and pests.
- perlite soil does not decompose very easily (if at all) so you can store and use it for many years.
- Perlite soil mixtures have very good aeration and drainage facility. Adding perlite is probably the quickest way to increase the drainage of your garden soil. This is particularly helpful in raised beds or container planting.
- It has a neutral pH (between 6.6 and 7.5), so won’t interfere with acidic or alkaline soils.
Specification: Ugaoo Perlite for Gardening Potting Soil, Indoor & Outdoor, Hydroponics and Horticulture Potting Mix- 250 Grams
7 reviews for Ugaoo Perlite for Gardening Potting Soil, Indoor & Outdoor, Hydroponics and Horticulture Potting Mix- 250 Grams